Shipping and Returns Policy
1. Processing your Order
An email confirmation is sent to your e-mail address after placing your order. Please keep this e-mail as proof of your purchase.
2. Shipment Processing Time
Processing time refers to the time it takes for us to prepare your order for shipping.
After your payment is authorised and verified, all orders are processed within 2. We will contact you for some reason if there are any delays.
3. Shipment Locations
- Domestic Only
Crest Apparel Pty Ltd does not ship internationally at this time. We ship domestic only - anywhere in Australia.
4. Shipment rates and delivery estimates
We endeavor to get your order to you as soon as possible. Once your order is placed, an estimated delivery time will be provided to you. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipment, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order.
Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed. Weather delays and other unforeseen circumstances may impact delivery time. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfil your order.
- Express Shipping
The order will arrive within 1-3 business days business days.
Express Shipping costs $15 AUD.
- Standard Shipping
The order will arrive within 2-8 business days business days.
Standard Shipping costs $9 AUD. Please note:
- Business day means Monday to Friday, except
- Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or
- Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items
- Products may be delivered in separate
- We will not be responsible for wrong shipping address if you provide incorrect
5. Tracking Options
Crest Apparel Pty Ltd aims to provide visibility and transparency throughout the shipment process. Once your order is confirmed and shipped, you will receive a link to track your package.
- Domestic Only
All orders delivered within Australia automatically have tracking.
*Important: Please allow some delays due to COVID-19. Conditions are changing daily, and Australia Post are doing their best to get deliveries on time. We appreciate your patience. Please visit the Australia Post page for timing estimates.
6. International Customs, Duties and Taxes
Crest Apparel Pty. Ltd. handles international shipments and takes care of international pricing, customs and tax guidelines, extra costs, etc.
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at email@example.com.
8. Missing or Lost Package
There are several reasons why a package gets lost or becomes a deliver exception. We’ve found that, more often that not, the package is either in the building or with a neighbour. Crest Apparel Pty Ltd politely requests that customers look in common courier hiding spots. Please take a look around and let us know if you find it. If you haven't located your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report missing or lost packages.
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment of your order, please see our FAQ page,or DM us on Instagram, or contact us at email@example.com.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, DM us on Instagram, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a return or exchange.
1. We respect your privacy
- Crest Apparel Ltd respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- "Personal information" is information we hold which is identifiable as being about.
2. Collection of personal information
- Crest Apparel Ltd will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with
3. How we collect your personal information
4. Use of your personal information
- Crest Apparel Pty. Ltd may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- Crest Apparel Ltd may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
5. Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Crest Apparel Ltd, www.wearcrest.com, its customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
6. Security of your personal information
- Crest Apparel Ltd is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
7. Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy
8. Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practises, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to Unit 4 14 Marks Road, Randwick, New South Wales, 2031. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
(a) When you visit our website
When you come to our website (www.wearcrest.com) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
(c) Third party sites
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Crest Apparel Pty. Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
12. Messaging and SMS